Amazon has many eBooks on learning Bisaya that you can download at less than $1.00. You can read them on your Amazon Kindle, and can also be read on other devices such as your personal computer, smart phone and tablet.
Here are some I have compiled that I believe can help you improve your Bisaya language skills while you are on the go.1. How I Learned to Speak Bisaya, and You Can, Too: (Or Any Other Language) Kindle Edition
Written by non-native speaker. So, if you are a foreigner, you may get some tips from the author on how to improve your Bisaya language.
2. Bahanding Lintunganay (Bisaya – Filipino Edition): Mother Tongue Kindle Edition
Recommended for children 9 to 12 years old. But an adult without Bisaya knowledge can learn from this as well. Available in both Kindle and paperback edition.
3. BISDAK: Learn To Speak Cebuano Overnight: A No-Frills Approach to Learning Cebuano (Visayan) Dialect Kindle Edition
This book recommended for someone without any Cebuano Bisaya background, particularly for tourists or newcomers in Visayas and Mindanao areas. Available in both Kindle and papaerback
4. Expat Answerman: Survival Cebuano: Learn enough Cebuano, Bisaya, Visayan to have more fun in the Philippines (Expat Answerman: Philippines Book 5) Kindle Edition
The fifth book of the 11 series edition. This is the only learning a language book in the series written by Bob Martin a long-time expat living in the Philippines.
5.English / Cebuano Dictionary (Words R Us Bi-lingual Dictionaries Book 16) Kindle Edition
This English to Cebuano dictionary contains 12,600 words. Available in Kindle and paperback edition.
6. English Cebuano Visayan Grammar Kindle Edition
This is a grammar guide for the Cebuano language. In the book detail there are two reviews from verified buyers. One is negative and the other positive. It’s up to you if you want to purchase this. Available in Kindle and paperback edition.
7. English Cebu Topical Dictionary Kindle Edition
Keep in mind that this dictionary only contains almost 3000 words arranged in 68 common topics in everyday life as a Bisaya in the Philippines. Available in both Kindle and paperback.